We are looking for a transport manager to join our busy team
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the logistics operation for the Drivers in line with Company standards and legal requirements. 45 hours per week – flexibility in working hours will be required
Summary of key tasks:
- Ensuring 100% delivery and collection target is met for the Department.
- Maintaining the vehicles to meet legislative requirements.
- Liaising with Customer Service departments to meet customer requests and requirements.
Applicants will need:
- CPC qualified would be advantageous
- The ability to make decisions based on business knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and able to cope within a busy office environment.
- Ability to manage a team
- Team work orientated
Closing Date: Friday 8th December 2022
How to apply
You can either apply online or download and complete the application form and email to: Jason.James@southwestlaundry.co.uk
or you can hand deliver the application form to:
Johnsons South West Laundry,
Unit 2 Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate
Cornwall, TR16 4AX