Vacancy – South West Laundry, Redruth
Office Administrator – Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
The main office in Redruth has opened a vacancy for an enthusiastic and creative person to take on the role of Office Administrator.
Being a key part of our customer support network, you will need to be smart, reliable and punctual with a pleasant manner. Having a strong command of the English language will be important as you will be communicating daily with staff and customers. This is to initially cover Maternity but could lead to a full time role.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, your main duties will include;
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and colleagues by phone, email and face to face to a conclusion.
- Providing administrative support to drivers and the packing team.
- Basic office tasks such as filing, photocopying and archiving.
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders using the company IT system
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Communicating clearly between customers and staff members to ensure customer requests are executed accurately and on time.
How to apply
You can either apply online or download and complete the application form and email to: email@example.com
or you can hand deliver the application form to:
Johnsons South West Laundry,
Unit 2 Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4AX